If you are looking for the right place to start your crypto journey, Coinmerce is the place to go. In fact, by using Coinmerce referral code below, you will receive instantly €5 of Bitcoin and €5 of Ethereum. In total €10 of free crypto.
Coinmerce is an European crypto trading platform from The Netherlands. They offer an brokerage and an advanced trading environment. Coinmerce is the biggest European crypto platform together with Bitvavo and Bybit.
To attract more customers, Coinmerce offers an exclusive deal. People who sign up with the referral code irOX7aWWiO in 2024 will receive up to €10 free crypto. The only requirement is to pass the KYC.
Benefits of using the Coinmerce Referral Code
Using this referral will help you with your first steps in the crypto world. How? Well, here are some of the benefits that come with this code:
|The referral code
|€10 free crypto (€5 Bitcoin and €5 Ethereum)
|Pass the KYC
|€10 free crypto (no trading fee discounts)
How to create an account using the Coinmerce Referral Code?
The process to register as a new user on Coinmerce is relatively straightforward. But if you don’t know where to start, check out our step-by-step guide.
- Go to Coinmerce.io and click the ‘Get Started’ button in the top right corner.
- The platform will redirect you to a new page where you can enter the referral code irOX7aWWiO. Once you’ve entered the code, click the ‘Let’s go’ button.
- You can also check the newsletter box if you want to get updates in your email.
- Finally, click on the send verification email.
- You will receive a confirmation message in your email address. Confirm that you are opening an account on the crypto exchange.
- During your sign-up you need to complete the KYC to trade.
After a successfully completed KYC, you will receive your BTC and ETH.
Explanation of the Coinmerce Bonus
Using Coinmerce Referral Code: irOX7aWWiO will ensure you get the €10 free crypto (€5 Bitcoin and €5 Ethereum). We’ve negotiated this deal with Coinmerce, and it’s an exclusive deal with this referral code.
The bonus is completely paid by Coinmerce and can be used on the platform. The user only have to pass the KYC and the ETH en BTC will be transferred automatically to your account. There are no other rules, you can trade or sell the crypto whenever you want.
What is Coinmerce?
Coinmerce is a cryptocurrency exchange from the Netherlands that offers a user-friendly crypto platform. You can quickly understand how the site works with just a couple of clicks. What’s more, they have an mobile application that’s compatible with almost all Android and Apple devices.
Coinmerce offers over 350 cryptocurrencies currently available in the market. And even though the primary focus of this platform is simplicity, it also offers top trading tools to advanced traders who’d like a little extra insight into the market.
Why Use Coinmerce? Pros of Trading with Coinmerce
Coinmerce has a huge offer of cryptocurrencies, they offer mainly the crypto’s that Binance also offers. That means that on this site, buying and selling crypto’s is easy. More importantly, Coinmerce offers big amount of Staking and Earn coins, where you can simply earn by locking your crypto’s (know the risks).
Each crypto has specific Staking and Earn rewards. Additionally, new coins are frequently added as a staking option. Staking makes it possible for crypto owners to receive rewards, with Coinmerce offering the biggest amount of Earn coins in Europe.
When you lock your crypto’s, the platform extends it as a loan to selected parties in the crypto market. In turn, you will earn an interest while Coinmerce keeps a small fee for being the intermediary. This technique ensures you can earn from the crypto market without necessarily indulging in futures or spot trading. And if you think that’s not enough, here are other benefits of trading on Coinmerce.
Pros of trading with Coinmerce
- High-level security: This platform uses top-tier security measures, making it impossible for intruders to access your investment. This exchange uses 2FA and cold wallet storage to add an extra layer of security.
- Medium transaction fees: Coinmerce offers medium transaction fees, enabling crypto traders to maximize their crypto profits. The fees varies from 0.40% to 2%.
- Multiple cryptocurrencies: Coinmerce has over 350 cryptocurrencies to choose from. As a trader on this platform, you will never miss out on any trade.
- User-friendly interface: Without a doubt, Coinmerce has one of the most intuitive and simplest user-interface in the business. On this platform, you can easily create an account in minutes and immediately start trading.
Cons of Coinmerce
- Unfortunately, Coinmerce is not so widely known. This platform is only available in European countries.
- The web-based platform is pretty slow.
- Coinmerce is clearly linked to Binance, since they offer the same currencies.
- The Coinmerce exchange is not fully developed and not used frequently.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Coinmerce Referral Code in 2024 is irOX7aWWiO. By entering this code during your account registration process, you get €10 free crypto (€5 Bitcoin and €5 Ethereum) in bonuses. That will give you a head-start in the crypto world.
As of 2024, Coinmerce has 300+ cryptocurrencies in its platform. This number keeps growing as new and trendy altcoins are added to the exchange.
Yes, it is. Coinmerce is registered with the DNB (The Dutch Central Bank). That means Coinmerce is meets the standards of the DNB. Aside from that, this platform uses advanced security measures such as 2FA and cold wallet storage to protect its users’ investment against unauthorized access.
The platform charges a 0.20% up to 2% transaction fee for any exchanges taking place on Coinmerce. The fee depends on which environment you use and how much liquidity there is for this coin.
Once you’ve entered the referral code irOX7aWWiO, you can now recommend your friends to do the same. Afterwards, you will receive a reward for every transaction they make. Coinmerce offers you 15% of every transaction your referral pays. This reward will be directly credited to your account wallet through Coinmerce credits.